Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter
ACI Concrete Flatwork Finisher & Technician
17+ Years of Experience
- Joel became a Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter May 11, 2001.
- Spent years learning from his father Fred’s decades of innovative concrete experience.
- Has experience with small residential jobs as well as larger agricultural/commercial/industrial projects.
- Does groundbreaking diamond polishing to create shining and practical concrete floors.
- Personally runs every StrongBuilt Construction Inc. work site.
- Joel and his wife Renee live in Wymark, Sask., with their four children.
Certified Carpenter (British Columbia)
30+ Years of Experience
- Fred became a certified carpenter in British Columbia May 3, 1994.
- Has worked on everything from small residential projects to industrial kilns, 100,000 sq.ft. barns, -and highrises in Vancouver and Taiwan.
- Designed and built the first tilt-up sandwich panel hog barn in western Canada.
- Currently manages Duracon Concrete Corp in Swift Current, Sask.
- Fred and his wife Gwen live on a farm near Neville, Sask.